COVID-19 Update July 25,2020
The Oceanside Hospice Society Resource Centre located at 210 Crescent Road W, Qualicum Beach, is now open to the public. Please note the following information and protocols as we move forward:
- All client support is available over the phone, in person or via video conferencing, by appointment.
- We are accepting new intakes by telephone, followed by a scheduled appointment, please call Susan (Oceanside Hospice Counsellor) at 250.752.6227.
- All recommended Worksafe BC protocols are in place to keep us all safe; you will be advised of all procedures prior to a visit to the office.
- Groups, wellness clinics and Advance Care Planning sessions at the Hospice office or other settings have temporarily been cancelled.
- The medical equipment loan program continues to operate, delivering medical equipment such as beds, walkers, commodes, wheelchair etc. to palliative patients keeping them comfortable at home.
- We remain committed to ensuring that our community receives the help they require. If you or someone you know in need of any of our Hospice programs, please contact us at anytime by phone, email or fax (please see numbers below).
Rest assured that all our services will be reviewed frequently with the aim of returning to full-service capacity as soon as possible.
We express our sincere gratitude for the support we have received from our community and greatly appreciate your understanding and cooperation during these challenging times as we continue to work together to keep our community safe!
Ian Mackay, Board Chair. & Julie Chambers, Executive Director. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office: 250.752.6227 Fax: 250.752.6227